It’s sad, but true, whenever people are facing challenges there is someone waiting to prey on their desperation and rip them off. With so many claims being made about home wind power and the way it can save you money, you may be wondering if this is just another rip off.
I have great news for you: no, it’s not a rip off. You really can build your own turbine and use it to supply some of the energy needs for your home.
However, that doesn’t mean that wind energy is the best solution for everyone. Before you decide if it’s right for you, take a look at the list below:
1. In order to truly benefit from a wind turbine you really should be willing to build your own. If you buy a turbine it will cost you thousands of dollars, at that rate it will take a very long time to get that investment back.
2. You can easily construct your own turbine. You may have heard of people building their own turbines. It is very possible for most anyone to build a turbine.
3. Building a turbine is inexpensive so you can get your investment back in a few short months, rather than years if you bought one.
4. In order for a turbine to make sense for you, it is important that you have enough room. You don’t need acres and acres of land, but you do need an area where you can mount the turbine where the wind will be able to reach it and not be blocked by trees or other tall buildings.
5. You can’t expect one turbine to supply all the energy for your house. If that’s what you want you should consider other renewable energy sources of energy to supplement the power made by your turbine.
Now that you have enough information to make a sound decision you need to decide if you want to harness home wind power for your home electrical needs.