Whether you are looking for a bar, flip or slide phone, LG cellular phones have a model to suit most cell phone buyers.
Choosing the perfect cell phone is a difficult process. You can end up feeling like a child in a sweet shop – too much choice and confusion.
So Just how do you go about picking a cellular phone?
* The first step is to set your budget. There is no point in looking at expensive products if you are on a limited budget.
* Decide which features you absolutely must have and which would be a nice bonus. For example, I couldn’t take a photo if my life depended it so I don’t need a cellular phone with a fantastic camera. But some people will want to take videos to send them to their friends so would opt for this additional feature.
* You need to decide on whether you want a contract or pay as you go phone. This will help to reduce the choice of phones available as cellular phones are often offered as bonuses when you sign up to a new arrangement.
* Ask your family and friends which phone they use. You might find that there is a common theme perhaps one that offers the best coverage in your area. There is no point in having the most expensive phone on the market if you can’t receive calls!
* What are you going to use your cell phone for? If you are just going to use it for the odd phone call, you should opt for a basic phone. If like most of us you are going to use it for a lot of calls, then you need to make sure that the battery life is long enough. Also think about the size of the phone.
* If you want to use your cellular phone to help manage your time more effectively then you will need a phone with a lot of extras. You can use your phone to check emails, send documents to your pc or printer, instant message your PA etc.
For me, I have to have a QWERTY keyboard. At college, I actually took a typing course and it drives me nuts if I have to type on anything other than a “proper” keyboard. I love my LG260 cell phone as it is so easy to text on. My son uses the video function but as I said I don’t like cameras! I do listen to my favorite tunes on the inbuilt music player though.
Whilst choosing a cell phone, you also need to think of the company you are dealing with. You may be able to pick up a cheap from from EBay or somewhere similar but if you run into problems you may find yourself on your own. Choosing a LG Cellular phone means that in addition to getting any or all of the features listed above, you also have piece of mind dealing with a household name.No tags for this post.