…under what crazy ass circumstances would you go out and spend $250,000 for a Lamborghini, knowing full well it has the engine of a Prius underneath the hood? Sounds crazy, right? That’s because it is. Why not just drive down the street to the Lamborghini dealer and buy the real thing; having the best of both worlds—Looks and performance? What would be the point of shelling out the cash if you don’t get to experience the Lamborghini’s true horsepower and performance? Imagine even revving it up next to a Honda Civic. It’d leave you looking like a tool! I don’t know about you, but despite the car looking pretty with all the attention you’ll be getting, I’d be more excited about driving that bad boy and feeling its true power. That’s what truly completes the experience
Lifting weights strictly for muscular size and to look good aka bodybuilding is like a guy who loves to build show cars, but never wants to drive them.
Even though he puts in every ounce of effort and dedication into making that car look pretty, it will ultimately end up sitting at a garage or being displayed at a car show. It’s non-functional, and most folks wouldn’t even consider it a reliable means of transportation. Although amazing to look at, it just doesn’t perform!
Powerlifting is a lot like owning the $250,000 Lamborghini engine, but within the body of a semi-truck. It might not be displayed at a car show, but that thing performs. It has one purpose – to deliver as much manpower as fast as possible. To get as strong as possible, powerlifters have to eat whatever they can get their hands on to put on weight. It doesn’t matter if it’s muscle weight or fat weight. With that being said, ask yourself:
“Do I want to have a big gut, look like a walking refrigerator, and have trouble putting on my shoes and walking up the stairs, in order to be really, REALLY strong?”
There are two worlds… …so similar, yet so different, that when brought together in just the right way, muscle building magic happens. These two worlds are the world of bodybuilding and the world of powerlifting.
A strategically and scientifically planned, well-implemented weekly, full body and combinatorial bodybuilding /powerlifting training routine might as well be a friggin magic muscle spell.
This killer combination not only gives your muscles increased explosive energy and well-rounded bulging biceps (from B.L.A.S.T. 5’s bodybuilding training), but at the same time it changes your muscles at the molecular level to enhance their raw mechanical manpower (from B.L.A.S.T. 5’s powerlifting training).
What’s more is that your entire body, from head to toe will be worked out in an even fashion that on top of pure strength and raw energy gains, trains muscle coordination and enhances neuromuscular junction connectivity and the mind-body connection, giving you real world, practical and explosive power, with the body to prove it.
Look, the fact is that you’re going to be spending the same amount of time and gas driving to either autodealer anyway – why would you say “No thanks” to the Lamborghini with the Lamborghini engine?
Why not have the best of both worlds? You’re going to be putting in the same amount of time, effort, and dedication to build an extremely muscular physique anyway, why miss out on B.L.A.S.T. 5 power and strength? I don’t know about you, but I want to dominate in every sector including muscular size, muscular strength, and overall power. I want it all, and so should you. That’s what following B.L.A.S.T. 5 will give you – the best of both worlds.
Optimizing, upgrading and tuning for higher torque and horsepower is THE force that makes that Lamborghini’s V12 engine perform like the car of your dreams. It has one purpose – to deliver as much horsepower as fast as possible. Likewise, training and building mass for raw strength and manpower is THE force that makes a man’s mind, body, health and spirit in top-notch condition, having you perform at your utmost best.
When your performance level is top notch and things go banana sandwich, you’re ready to get up and go, ready to explode full force, at high speed, and take on any challenge that comes your way.
1. Best upper body exercise for improved strength, increased muscle size, improved athletic function, and improved general fitness 2. Gives you a thick, powerful chest which is the mark of the superior and muscular physique.
3. Gives you the most bang for your buck. Since the bench press hits so many upper body muscles like your pecs, deltoids, triceps, hand flexors and your abdominals, it’s perfect to do when you’re short on time and want to hit most of your upper body.
5. One of the most popular lifts amongst men ("How much ya bench?"). A strength staple and the ultimate measure of gym prowess. Benching 2x your body weight gets the whole gym looking at you!
1. Promotes full body muscular development — working muscles from your head to toe. The short term spike in testosterone & growth hormone you get from deadlifts is unmatched and will improve your whole physique very quickly.
2. Builds the biggest back possible. One of the best back-builders you can perform. Gives you that thick look to your back and makes you look more powerful and fierce.
3. Develop Hulk-Like crushing and pinching grip strength. Because your hands are the tools for transferring power from the rest of your body to another object, your grip can make or break your overall strength.
4. Takes you to the next level in any sport. Deadlifts are a valuable exercise for training power and improving force transfer… Read more…