Attention Carp Fishing Enthusiasts – Here’s the Time Tested Secret Carp Fishing Bait Recipes that will Fill Your Stringer Full of Carp, Give You Action That Will Practically Break Your Pole, and Just Simply Amaze Your Buddies.
Easy Step-By-Step Instructions for Turning Ordinary Kitchen Ingredients and these easy to follow Carp Bait Recipes into Your own Homemade Fish Bait.
In 1984, I was on the banks of the Prado Dam River fishing for carp. I brought along a loaf of bread. Not for lunch. But I was told to take a pinch of bread and roll it into a ball. This ball of bait would catch carp – nope. No bite. No nibbles. Nada. A guy next to me was catching carp like poultry catching the chicken flu. I noticed he was using kernels from a can of corn. He was kind enough to share some of his corn. I caught carp for the rest of the day. Nice and easy.
Yet, the next month I went to the very same fishing spot with a can of corn. No luck. Should have used the corn for my lunch. I just thought that the river was all fished out. However, I noticed a guy downstream catching carp with a reddish dough ball. Curious, I went over and struck up a conversation. I asked him what he was using. He was kinda quiet but said it was something he made. I asked what was in it. He laughed sarcastically and said “ancient family secret.” Ok. Whatever. But he did give me a pinch of the stuff. Sure enough. It worked. The carp were jumping on the hook. That was it. Homemade bait was it.
And if you want to find out an easy way to increase your chances of catching more and bigger carp, then you will want to find out more about our secret carp bait recipes for making your own homemade fish bait.
When you go to your favorite lake, fishing hole, stream, you are more than likely not alone. You are fishing with other individuals hoping to catch the same fish. And you know what? Mostly everyone is using the same store bought bait.
You are invited to Subscribe to my Free monthly Ezine – Each issue has a Free fish bait recipe for trout, catfish, carp……Subscribe here and now
But…Imagine if you brought an arsenal of homemade fish baits that the fish haven’t even smelled or tasted before – and this was the bait that they are biting on today.
You could catch your limit of carp before the others even realized what happened. You will be the envy of everyone. They will be coming to you asking and trying to get all your secret fish bait recipes. That would be fun.
These fish bait recipes have been battlefield tested. These homemade fish baits have given the users a stringer full of fish. These recipes have given some the “record” catch of their life.
All this is compiled in a convenient and easy to read ebook (electronic book). If you fish for trout, catfish, and carp, then this book is for you.
1) Learn about a little known natural bait that could fill your stringer with fish. (Even the old timers were surprised to learn about this)
3) Easy to follow fish bait recipes. (You don’t have to be a chemist or a culinary genius to follow these recipes)
4) Costs are very low. (You can make most of these baits for pennies a pound – you can bring an arsenal of baits to your next fishing outing)
5) Can be made in minutes. (Some homemade fish bait can be made in a fraction of an hour and some can be made when you arrive at the fishing spot)
6) Increase your chances of catching the winning fish at derbies and tournaments. (Everyone will be using his or her store bought baits. While other’s bait will be a mish mash of smell and taste in the water, your homemade bait will stick out like a sore thumb to the fish.)
7) Only the freshest ingredients are used. (Everything is organic – nothing to pollute the environment)
9) Some home made fish bait can be stored in the freezer for a whole year. (You don’t have to make baits for every fishing outing.
11) Receive the carp bait formula book instantly (in minutes after paying, you can download and start reading the ebook – you don’t have to wait for days and weeks for product to arrive in mail)
It took me 23 years to compile these recipes. These homemade fishing bait recipes had to be battle-tested and tweaked. There were a lot of trial and errors, researching and observing.
For years, I’ve been buying bait. I didn’t even think about different options other than worms or the plastic and metal stuff. As usual I’ve bought ****** and ******* and had satisfactory results in the past. Can’t complain. However, since I’ve started making my own bait, I’ve had some great fishing stories to bring back home. On April 14, 2004 I caught the biggest trout in my life using formula #1. Andrew Connors, San Diego, CA
So why are these fish bait recipe formulas revealed? Because, the bottom-line, these homemade fishing recipes were developed for the passion of the sport. And with all the work that was used into developing this book, it would be a shame if it weren’t carried on to future generations.
Bonus #1 By ordering right now, I will also give you a FREE bonus. This bonus is not a formula, but a particular ingredient that makes catfish and trout crazy. It is worth $87.50 – I know this because twenty years ago I paid this amount for the information you are about to get for Free.
Bonus #2 There’s more. You… Read more…